From: Clay Blackwell <clayblackw...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [lace-chat] Very smart CSI question ..
To: "The Lace Bee" <thelace...@btinternet.com>
Cc: lace-chat@arachne.com
Date: Sunday, 30 January, 2011, 22:49

I did not get the correct answer either (and after reading through, was
relieved!!).  I posed the question to my DH, and he had absolutely no
idea about an answer.  So, I'm sleeping soundly tonight, as usual.

On the other hand, I suspect with all of the CSI episodes out there, if
your DH likes to watch them, *that* could explain his answer.  If so,
you can sleep soundly too!!

Clay

arachne.modera...@gmail.com.