One of the best makes of postcard, coin or stamp albums in the UK is a
company called Duncannon who make a set of stockbooks and albums (fixed and
loose leaf) under the trade name of Lighthouse.  I suggest you google it to
find a supplier in the US.

My father migrated his stamp collection to their albums some years ago - you
can get every type of archive quality insert for them.  No they are not cheap
but they do a range from mid to high price and they are exceptional.

I googled them and got their web address:

http://www.duncannon.co.uk/store.asp/d=4

Normal disclaimers are attached - don't own the company, just a very happy
customer.

I do highly recommend them.

Kind Regards

Liz Baker

thelace...@btinternet.com

My chronicle of my bobbins can be found at my website:
http://thelacebee.weebly.com/