Dear friends,

long long ago, there was a German girl writing on this group.
Well, I am still around but rather busy and therefore quiet.

I do read many of your mail and enjoy them.
Now I just want to let you know, that last night we came back from a 2-weeks
holiday in
Iceland, where our eldest daughter is living since Dec. 2010.(The same who was
in Windsor,
GB and in Bruxelles, Belgium before - and that is where my holidays were in
2009 and 2010).

Iceland is a very interesting country and the people are very friendly. DH and
DS were very
keen on "adventures" so we got some off-road trips in a rented jeep including
river crossings
through rivers and bumpy roads.

We had a great time and also enjoyed one week with DD Tabea. We even saw a
probably
Scandinavian lace pillow in a culture museum with a piece of unfinished Braid
lace and a few
tangled bobbins.

I will pop up again hopefully soon and give you a link to some photos DH will
put up.

Tomorrow I have another bobbin lace class for children for 2 afternoons. So now
I better get
going packing the stuff in suitcases to take along tomorrow after work.

Happy lacemaking,

Martina in Germany