Months ago we bought me a travel roller pillow but it has taken me until now
to get it into use.   I have a roller with the block pillow but could not get
the hang of working with it, so was a little cautious with this one, but after
reading all your info last time I asked I have tried out various ways to get
it working.   There wasn't room to wrap wool blanket around it, so in the end
I have a thin layer of foam with a couple of layers of cotton fabric pulled
tight around it and the pattern fits beautifully around that.
I am using up the spare left over silk threads left on the bobbins from my
finished garter.   So last night I set to attaching the pairs on my prepared
pattern.  Just about 15 pairs for one of my own torchon designs and was away
without any hitches:-)  I am really pleased with how it is going but need to
know the best way to store the made lace.  On my block pillow I use one of the
little rolling pin shapes to roll the lace around for safe keeping but there
is no where to pin it down on this pillow.
Closed up it is like a small rectangular shopping bag, with the roller in the
bottom.
Any suggestions please
Sue T
Dorset UK