Hi to all
Amidst the final preparations before family begin to arrive I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has participated on arachne over the past year, there is such a wealth of knowledge out there and it's a great way sharing that knowledge - thank you to Liz for getting it going and to Avital for watching over it for us - thank you Laurie for your Lace News site, I hope you are making a good recovery from your recent operation.

I'm looking forward to catching up with the Christmas card exchange pictures later next week, but meanwhile may I wish everyone all the very best for the forthcoming festivities, seasons greetings to you all where ever you are and however you celebrate.

Nicky in Suffolk