Dear Jean,

I think anyone, whatever the age, who throws missiles at vehicles, when caught, should be taken to the morgue and shown the body of someone injured in a car crash. I don't care how much trauma is causes them - it might just stop them doing it again.

I've thought about that over the years for all hoons. But I think that these days they've seen so many gory bodies on TV that it may not have the desired effect. What I would recommend is to make them work in Rehab with the injured for weeks and weeks.

As an aside, I remember well the first time I ever saw a close up of a bullet going into a forehead in a movie. That was "Soldier Blue" in 1971 at a cinema in Nottinghill Gate, London. I actually fainted in my seat!!!

David in Ballarat, AUS