In the UK you can register your telephone number with the TPS (Telephone
Preference Scheme) which works with all UK based callers - but not
international one or scam artists.

Also, once registered, don't let callers
tell you that you have to re-register each year.  This is utter rubbish.

used to work for BT and if we called people on the TPS scheme for marketing
calls without their permission they could sue for compensation.  It's that
serious.

Ls

Kind Regards

Liz Baker

thelace...@btinternet.com

My
chronicle of my bobbins can be found at my website:
http://thelacebee.weebly.com/