I got a notification from IOLI ning after I joined another group on the site
and
forwarded it to Lorelei before I started reading my chat mail.  I was not
interested enough to find out what the something special was, nor did I want a
new friend called Miss Stacy.  I did not receive one through my Arachne mail
yet.

Janice
 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org