Usually I have masses of patience  but this afternoon I have been close to
using my pillow for a frisbee (except that its a rectangle rather than round.
Trying to get the half stitch bonnet worked on this pattern is definately
enough to try the patience of a saint.   Just too many directions at once.  I
have been working at it for days now. I thought I would complete that section
ages ago this afternoon but I have gone backwards as many times as forwards,
so still several pins to do but I definately need a break.
Time for some calm thinking and checking of the pattern yet again.
Sue T
Dorset UK