Actually, it would be good for tourists not to  limit their visits to
London (or Edinburgh or Cardiff, the three capitals)  and see more of the
country. The entire country is rich with  history

I guess I had better put little smiley faces whenever I  am speaking
facetiously... A lot of people don't seem to get my  humor.

Speaking from the standpoint of a person who has actually laid  a white
rose on the ruins of Barnard Castle, and visited Fontevraud Abbey,  twice, I
don't think I can be accused of taking the easy way out when it comes  to
English historical tourism :-)

Devon
who has actually walked over a thousand year old clapper  bridge to pet a
Dartmoor Pony in the county after which I was named