Knock the 0 off and be 7 again or do what I do, act your shoe size not the actual age. My DH printed a t shirt for a friend with a certain number plus VAT instead of the whole age with a 0 on. It went down very well.
Jean and Agnes have a lovely birthday and dont worry what number it is.
Sue T
Dorset UK

Happy Birthdays to both Jean and Agnes.
I hope you both have a Happy Day - even, if it a big number with an 0 at the
end.!!

Mine, this year  (May) will have a horrid double number (the one you are
avoiding mentioning, Jean!!)
Why can't we start subtracting numbers instead of adding them on?!!!
Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz
lizl...@bigpond.com