Nice to hear from you Tamara - don't believe you've posted for such a long time. I used to enjoy your 'play on words' - made me stop and do some research, other than lace. :-) Lorraine Hatcher was asking after you the other day.

Cheers,
Shirley T. - Adelaide, 27C today climbing to 34C by Wednesday. I guess summer hasn't finished with us yet!!