Hi.  I think we'd all like to know how that lace is progressing, and how the
ferrets are doing being kept away from the pillow!!!

I remember a similar accident at a lace meeting when my pillow ended up upside
down on the floor.  It was a 2 legged 'accident' not a 4 legged one though!
Broke a few threads and one bobbin, but I was shown how to 'mend' the threads
and all ended up OK.

Sue in East Yorkshire where it's flipping freezing again!!

On 8 Apr 2013, at 12:36, Sue wrote:

> Any update on how the ferret lace is doing?     it is a very pretty piece of
lace.

> I put my pillow onto a table top once without checking it was far enough on
and it toppled to the floor.  I didn't know about the turn upside down trick
then so spent about 2 hours gently untangling them.   One thread broken which
was the first time I learned to add a new thread.

My Tatty Blog http://pigminitatty.blogspot.co.uk/