Please don't be put off by being told it will be painful after. Not
necessarily. I was a nurse involed with hip replacements and have many friends
who have had them. Two friends have had both hips done. Only one complained of
after pain, she also did not exercise and has not had a good result. I have had
both my feet operated on, both at the same time, they shaved the bone down on
both feet, I have had a webber C fracture, both leg and ankle broken with the
ankle dislocated. This was plated and screwed. Later plate and screws removed
and I tell you what I have had worst period pains and childbirth pains. Go
girl, look forward to your new lease of life. Vivienne
Sent from my iPad