About 15years ago I bought an old leather sewing case at a car boot sale. I was
so surprised when I opened it because the contents were in such good condition,
it has a holder across the middle with 6 reels of thread 4 of which look to be
silk for mending stockings, needles of all sizes wrapped in little packages
which have black tissue inside, to this day they are as shiny as new, I think
this case must be at least 70 years old.  There are very fine crochet hooks and
a ribbon threader that I use to this day but cannot bring myself to use the
needles in case they snap, would hate to lose them.

Sue M Harvey
Norfolk U.K.

Sent from my iPad