Hi All,  I read this cooking tip and it works great!  I sprayed my
measuring cup with Pam (aerosol cooking oil) and filled up with the
molasses I needed.  It all slid right out of the cup!  Really fast when I
had just filled it but it even worked when I let it sit for a while.

I'm not sure how molasses translates around the world.  It's very dark,
sticky brown liquid.  I think maybe what's left when they boil off some of
the sugar?  It tastes bad raw but makes spice cookies taste very good!

Jane in Vermont, USA where we still have a lot of snow on the crocuses and
a little more snow forecast for today.  Last months average temperature
was 18o F, the year before it was 29o F.
jvik...@sover.net