(Hope it is OK to post this)

With retirement looming, the time has come to downsize my collection of lacemaking books acquired over the last 25+ years.

I am gradually listing the remaining books on http://uk.ebid.net/ - you will find them here http://bit.ly/1jMyvjY

Everything else that's lace-related remains here http://bit.ly/RT8Lvn

There are all sorts of titles covering history of lace, fashion, exhibition catalogues, journals from the Lace Guild, lace bobbins, etc.

eBid works in the same way as ebay, just not so well known, but definitely friendlier :)

I have a baby grandson in Australia that I need to visit as well, so needs must !

Regards,  Ann McClean
in Newtown, Wales - where the sun is shining.

---
is active.