ROFL...good ones David...that was a real refreshing laugh!!

Cearbhael

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of David in Ballarat
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [lace-chat] Notes for the Milkman


Dear Friends,
these sound genuine :)
David in Ballarat

Notes left for the milkman

* "Dear Milkman, I've just had a baby, please leave another one."

* "Please leave an extra pint of paralysed milk."

* "Cancel one pint after the day after today."

* "Please don't leave any more milk. All they do is drink it"

* "Milkman please close the gate behind you because the birds keep
pecking the tops off the milk."

* "Milkman. please could I have a loaf but not bread today."

* "Please cancel milk. I have nothing coming into the house but two sons
on the dole."

* "Sorry not to have paid your bill before, but my wife had a baby and
I've been carrying it around in my pocket for weeks."

* "Sorry about yesterdays note. I didn't mean one egg and a dozen pints,
but the other way round."

* "When you leave my milk knock on my bedroom window and wake me because
I want you to give me a hand to turn the mattress.

* "Please knock. My TV's broken down and I missed last nights Coronation
Street. If you saw it, will you tell me what happened."

* "My daughter says she wants a milkshake. Do you do it before you
deliver or do I have to shake the bottle."

* "Please send me a form for cheap milk, for I have a baby two months
old and did not know about it until a neighbour told me."

* "Milk is needed for the baby. Father is unable to supply it."

* "From now on please leave two pints every other day and one pint on
the days in between, except Wednesdays and Saturdays when I don't want
any milk."

* "My back door is open. Please put milk in 'fridge, get money out of
cup in drawer and leave change on kitchen table in pence, because we
want to play bingo tonight."

* "Please leave no milk today. When I say today, I mean tomorrow, for I
wrote this note yesterday."

* "When you leave the milk please put the coal on the boiler, let dog
out and put newspaper inside the screen door. PS. Don't leave any milk.

* "No milk. Please do not leave milk at No. 14 either as he is dead
until further notice."

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to