Dear Friends,

A couple of nights ago I got quite a surprise when I was cruising around Ebay. I found that my "dear" little sister had put our deceased Mother's engagement ring up for auction.

She was asking a reserve price of $400 and thank goodness got no bids. I did email her with 7 hours to go and asked for a "buy now" price - which she ignored. All she said was that she needs to sell it so that she can put the money towards a new car!

Our youngest sister is furious and is tempted to buy it. However, neither of us feel that we should have to buy what our father had saved for for months back in 1942. As Mum\s Executor it was me who dealt out the jewellery back in 1991 and now I'm regretting ever giving her a thing.

What's the best way to handle this situation?

Thanks
David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to