Hi all
have just returned from a fabulous few days in Denmark, enjoying the Toender Lace festival. Apologies to the two or three from arachne who I had hoped to meet up with, I did look out for you and did make a search at the banquet but just couldn't find you, such a shame. Anyhow, we had a fabulous time, my DH thoroughly enjoyed the half day workshop learning about Toender lace. The exhibitions were thoroughly enjoyable - and wow the display of Danish regional bonnets were quite superb, all worked over six years, quite some feat.

Had great fun collecting up some more bobbins from around the world to fill in the gaps of my ever growing collection. However, I didn't do so well collecting up lace group badges - so if any of you belong to a lace group (local or inter/national) who have taken the trouble to have a metal pin badge made, I would very much like to make contact with you and arrange an exchange (if you don't collect badges the exchange can be something else ok). Look forward to hearing from you Nicky in Suffolk ................ where the sun is beginning to show itself.
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to