Subject: Random Thoughts

Random thoughts



I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

*****
I had amnesia once -- or twice.

*****
I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart.
Now what?

*****
Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.

*****
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

*****
If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses
sidesaddle.

*****
What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?

*****
They told me I was gullible and I believed them.

*****
Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up,
he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.

*****
Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.

*****
My weight is perfect for my height -- which varies.

*****
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

*****
How can there be self-help "groups"?

*****
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

*****
Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man
who can't get his pants off.

*****
Is it me--or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to