Tips for us ladies in year 2007

1. Aspire to be Barbie - the bitch has everything.

2. If the shoe fits - buy one in every color.

3. Take life with a pinch of salt... a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila

4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!

5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).

6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and 
deal with it.

7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just my 
personality.

8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.

9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

10. Don't get your knickers in a knot, it solves nothing; and makes 
you walk funny.

11. When life gives you lemons in 2007 - turn it into lemonade then 
mix it with vodka.

12. Remember every good looking; sweet, single male is someone else's 
ex boyfriend!

13. Now smile and send to any girl wasting time at work, suffering 
from a hangover, or just suffering from work that might need a reason to smile

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to