If you delete this message, you will gain 10 pounds

I can almost feel myself losing weight . . . by forwarding this to you!
You'll understand at the end.

I've seen two shows lately that went on and on about how mid-life is a great
time for women. Just last week Oprah had a whole show on how great menopause
will be . . . Puhleeeeeeeze! I've had a few thoughts of my own and would
like to share them with you. Whether you are pushing 40, 50, 60 (or maybe
even just pushing your luck), you'll probably relate

Mid-life is when the growth of hair on our legs slows down. This gives us
plenty of time to care for our newly acquired mustache.

In mid-life women no longer have upper arms, we have wing spans. We are no
longer women in sleeveless shirts, we are flying squirrels in drag.

Mid-life is when you can stand naked in front of a mirror and you can see
your rear without turning around.

Mid-life is when you go for a mammogram and you realize that this is the
only time someone will ask you to appear topless.

Mid-life is when you want to grab every firm young lovely in a tube top and
scream, "Listen honey, even the Roman empire fell and those will too."

Mid-life brings wisdom to know that life throws us curves and we're sitting
on our biggest ones.

Mid-life is when you look at your know-it-all, cell phone talking teenager
and think: "For this I have stretch marks?"

In mid-life your memory starts to go. In fact the only thing we can retain
is water.

Mid-life means that you become more reflective . . You start pondering the
"big" questions. What is life? Why am I here? How much Healthy Choice ice
cream can I eat before it's no longer a healthy choice?

But mid-life also brings with it an appreciation for what is important. We
realize that breasts sag, hips expand and chins double, but our loved ones
make the journey worthwhile. Would any of you trade the knowledge that you
have now, for the body you had way back when? Maybe our bodies simply have
to expand to hold all the wisdom and love we've acquir ed. That's my
philosophy and I'm sticking to it

Send this to four women and you will lose two pounds.

Send this to all the women you know (or ever knew), and you will lose 10
pounds.

If you delete this message, you will gain 10 pounds immediately. (That's why
I had to pass this on - I didn't want to risk deleting this.)


David

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to