I think you can go ahead without attributing the source on the poster
itself, and if the occasion calls for it, such as an artist's statement,
that's where you can explain it. Or, incorporate some words to that effect
in the title, which, if you are showing the piece, would appear on the
title card.
('with apologies to Mark Twain' maybe, or 'with thanks to ...'
'inspired by...' etc.)
--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Webwalker wrote:
> I want to weave a "poster" that says, "Nothing needs reform so much as
> other people's habits". I have it set up so that the words intersect and
> it looks much like the answer to a child's crossword puzzle.
>
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]