A young boy had just got his driving permit.


He asked his father, who was a Minister, if they could discuss his 
use of the family car.


His father took him into his study and said, "I'll make a deal with you.



You bring your grades up, study the Bible a little, get your hair cut 
and then we'll talk about it."

After about a month, the boy came back and again asked his father if 
they could discuss his use of the car.


They again went into the father's study where the father said, "Son, 
I've been very proud of you.



You have brought your grades up, you've studied the Bible diligently, 
but you didn't get your hair cut."

The young man waited a moment and then replied, "You know, Dad, I've 
been thinking about that.



You know Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long 
hair, and even Jesus had long hair."

The Minister said, "Yes, and everywhere they went, they walked."

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to