I use Outlet Express 6, and have Norton anti-virus. The newer version I now have has got a Spam Filter with it, and it puts known spam into a folder so I can check it later. When any spam gets through - usually about 1 a day, I can then add it to my Blocked list. I check the spam to see that nothing that Should get through has been filterd out, and then use the Shift/delete keys to get it all right out of the system.

The Spamfilter freebie I had for a while was also very good - and even filtered it better than the Norton one does, I think. (But I did not need them both, and they were not happy with each other so one had to go!!)

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to