A middle-aged woman seemed sheepish as she  visited her gynaecologist. 
"Come now," coaxed the doctor, "you've been seeing me for years! There's
nothing you can't tell me." 
"This one's kind of strange..." 
"Let me be the judge of that," the doctor replied.
"Well," she said, "yesterday I went to the bathroom in the morning and heard
a plink-plink-plink in the toilet and when I looked down; the water was full
of five cent pieces."
"I see." 
"That afternoon I went to the bathroom again and, plink-plink-plink, there
were fifty cent coins in the bowl."                  
"That night," she went on, "I went again, plink-plink-plink, and there were
dollar coins and this morning there were two dollar coins! You've got to
tell me what's wrong with me!" she implored, 
"I'm scared out of my wits!" 
The gynaecologist put a comforting hand on her shoulder. 
"There, there, it's nothing to be scared about..." 

"You're simply going through the change! 


 
Maxine Diffey - thankfully (I think) it never happened to me!!

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to