: Howard & Costello..
The old priest lay dying ... The old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital. He motioned for his nurse to Come near. "Yes, Father?" said the nurse. "I would really like to see John Howard and Peter Costello before I die." whispered the priest. "I'll see what I can do, Father" replied the nurse. The nurse sent the request to Parliament House and waited for a response. Soon The word arrived. Howard and Costello would be delighted to visit the priest. As they went to the hospital, Costello commented to Howard "I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our Images." Howard couldn't help but agree. When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Howard's hand in his right hand and Costello's hand in his left. There was silence and A look of serenity on the old priest's face. Finally Howard spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end? " The old priest slowly replied "I have always tried to pattern my life After our Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ." "Amen" said Howard. "Amen" said Costello. The old priest continued..."He died between two lying thieves. I would like to do the same." To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
