First, thank you for all the well wishes...I am doing good, done with chemo.
The good thing was I had plenty of time to learn tatting, which is how I got
interested in this lace making site. (I'm getting pretty good at bookmarks
haha).  Anyway thank you again for all the well wishes.

snip - Here in Australia there is a Breast Cancer Risk Calculator site where
you  can answer a few questions and it gives you a rough idea of your risk and
shows you where your lifestyle could be improved to lower the risk. - snip
Liz, this is a really good site, and the calculator could be very helpful.
People do need to remember, however, that there may not be any risk
factors...For instance, I do not have any family history of any type cancer
(leave it to me to be the first).  I just hope people won't use the
calculator, come up with a good score, and decide they don't need to worry any
longer.
On another subject, I prefer electronic versions of books or magazines...Much
less clutter.

And my joke of the day:  (PS - don't know if this is known worldwide or not,
but Tide is a laundry detergent).
Dear Tide,
I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my
married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best.

Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago,
I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring
husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started
becoming a pain in the neck.

Well, one thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new
white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, and to my
surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains
came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA
tests on my blouse were negative.

Then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in
the disappearance of my husband. What a relief! Going through menopause is bad
enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a
great product.

Well, gotta go -- I have to write to the Hefty Bag people.



That's it...
Everybody have a wonderful evening.
Kathi
_________________________________________________________________
Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to