At 01:31 AM 27/10/2007, H. Muth wrote:
Dear David,
I'm _not_ talking to you. I just want you to move over while I pack up this box and move the drying fans......Wish I could help.

Well - it's about time. I've been moving those wretched fans all day!!!! I'll sit down and have a smoke and a vodka, while you take over for a while :)

the disaster continues. Today the bloke came to install the new hot water system at 5:30p.m. Unfortunately he'd been told that the old one was empty, which it wasn't. So when he undid the outlet, he promptly flooded the newly dried floor all over again!!!!!!!!!! Many hours later it was re-dried and the new service installed, so things are starting to look up.
David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to