I couln't believe it either, but I gave it a try.
  That's a bogus.
  I knew that that could not be true. Maybe the schools in USA, but not the 
schools around the world.
  I put the informations and what I've got: A picture of a group of  monkeys 
and an arrow pointing to one of them and written: That could be  you.
  Ha,ha, ha. 
  
  

Agnes Boddington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  **This is brilliant


I couldn't believe it, check it out.  This Website is amazing.  They 
actually have photographs of almost every School in the World.

Unless you went to School when cameras weren't invented, you will find a 
photo of yourself or at least your classmates.


Click on the link below or type it into your search line.  You have to 
enter the name of your school and Year that you were there.

Give it a go.....

 

www.worldschoolphotographs.com 

Agnes Boddington - Ellougthon UK

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


       
---------------------------------
Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to