Send this to the Seniors in your life.I'm sure they'll appreciate it!!

Even non-seniors will appreciate it!!!!! It pays to think outside the box!


We went to breakfast at a restaurant where the 'seniors' special'
Was two eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for £1.99.
'Sounds good,' my wife said. 'But I don't want the eggs.'
'Then I'll have to charge you two pounds and forty-nine pence
because you're ordering a la carte,' the waitress warned her.
'You mean I'd have to pay for not taking the eggs?' my wife asked.
'YES!!' stated the waitress.
'I'll take the special then.' my wife said.
'How do you want your eggs?' the waitress asked.
'Raw and in the shell,' my wife replied.
She took the two eggs home.
DON'T MESS WITH SENIORS!!! We've been around the block more than once

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to