Women are always Clever

Man: ' Haven't we met before?'
Woman: 'Yes, I'm the receptionist at the V.D. Clinic.'

Man: 'Haven't I seen you someplace before?'
Woman: 'Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.'

Man: 'Is this seat empty?'
Woman: 'Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down.'
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funlok/join/>

Man: 'So, wanna go back to my place?'
Woman: 'Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?'

Man: 'Your place or mine?'
Woman: 'Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine.'

Man: 'I'd like to call you. What's your number?'
Woman: 'It's in the phone book.'

Man: 'But I don't know your name.'
Woman: 'That's in the phone book too.'

Man: 'So what do you do for a living?'
Woman: 'I'm a female impersonator.'

Man: 'I know how to please a woman .'
Woman: 'Then please leave me alone.'

Man: 'I want to give myself to you.'
Woman: 'Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts.'

Man: 'I can tell that you want me.'
Woman: 'Ohhhh. You're so right. I want you...to leave.'

Man: 'Hey Cutie, how 'bout you and I hitting the hot spots?'
Woman: 'Sorry, I don't date outside my species.'

Man: 'May I see you pretty soon?'
Woman: 'Why? Don't you think I'm pretty now?'

Man: 'Your body is like a temple.'
Woman: 'Sorry, there are no services today.'

Man: 'I'd go through anything for you.'
Woman: 'Good! Let's start with your bank account.'

Man: 'I would go to the end of the world for you.'
Woman: 'Yes, but would you stay there <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funlok/join/>?'

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to