This is too addictive, just spent two hours putting rice in the bowl
when I should be doing other things like work.
But is much more fun!
Agns Boddington - Ellougthon UK
Janice Blair wrote:
You may remember I put this web address on Chat last year:
http://freerice.com
On the evening news there has just been a report that since last year, the clicks on the program have amounted to enough rice being donated to feed a million people for a day. So all those small bowls of rice add up.
I just tried to get on but the site was too busy and my connection timed out.
Janice
Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/
www.landoflincolnlacemakers.com Check for class spaces, many are full.
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]