Well done, Lynne. those photos are great, and there is some lovely lace on display.
I love the Beds cuff - and so beautifully worked. Congratulations to whoever made it. It looks like everyone had a fun time there. However, I think you are all very brave to just have the lace lying on a table like that! I always have my lace pinned to a display board behind me, where it cannot be reached by the public. Lace is too easy to "disappear without a trace"! I have even heard of a bobbin in use, going "missing" from a pillow during a lunch break! Grrrrrrrrrr! (not mine, though. They would have to snaffle the whole bunch, as I always use a knitters stitch holder through the spangles, when I leave my pillow unattended, and flip the dressing cloth over them!!! :) ) Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz. [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 177 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
