Hello Ruth,

congratulations to your new granddaughter! I want give my best wishes to the 
parents and 
the new baby. Hope that she will out of NICU soon and everything is keeping 
well.

Our DGD is running round behind me. Sarah-Marie is 20 mths now and tries to say 
"Oma" 
and "Opa" which means granny and granddad. *smile*

Best wishes,
Martina in Germany



On 28 May 2008 at 12:03, Ruth Rocker wrote:

> I'm mainly a lurker, but I wanted to share my good news with
> everyone. 
> 
> My daughter gave birth to our newest granddaughter, Kristen Jean,
> this
> morning at 2:09 a.m. She's about 6-7 weeks early but doing very
> well. She's
> 5 lb 1/4 oz and 18 1/4" long. She'll be in NICU for a little but
> hopefully
> will be home soon.
> 
> Ruth R. in Ohio
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to