When everybody on earth was dead and waiting to enter  Paradise , God
appeared and said, 'I want the men to make two lines. One line  for the
men who were true heads of their household, and the other line for  the
men  who were dominated by their women. I want all the women to  report
to St. Peter.'

Soon, the women were gone, and there were two  lines of men.

The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was  100 miles
long, and in the line of men who truly were heads of their  household,
there was only one man.

God said, 'You men should be  ashamed of yourselves, I created you to
be the head of your household! You  have been disobedient and have not
fulfilled your purpose! Of all of you,  only one obeyed. Learn from him.'

God turned to the one man, 'How did you manage to be the only one in
this line?'

The man replied, 'My wife  told me to stand here.'

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to