I don't think Sr. Claire will be offended, if my experience with nuns is anything to go by. My mother had three aunts who were nuns. One was very ancient when I met her, but had a fantastic sense of humour. The second one was in a convent in Paris, and was a "praying" nun. My mother and I visited her once (I was about 20) and I was told off for wearing a dress with short sleeves. So a cardigan was fetched for me before I could enter. Number three (the youngest one) served most of her life as head mistress of a convent school for orphaned girls in Indonesia, but retired to the home convent in the Netherlands. She would come and stay with us for a week or so once or twice a year, and was very worldy wise and had a great
sense of humour and was very mischievous.
My mother once suggested that I would make a good nun, so I joined the army instead. Good catholic families were supposed to give one child to the church, and every generation of ours did, apart for mine.

Sounds like a brilliant piece of entertainment. So David, good luck with the production and the performance(s).

Agnes Boddington - Ellougthon UK



David in Ballarat wrote:

At 03:59 AM 6/08/2008, Agnes Boddington wrote:

The music is fabulous and of course my entire ensemble will have to wear habits :) Apologies if this offends you Sr. Claire - but I really think you'd love it
David in Ballarat




To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to