Considering that Annie M.G. Schmidt is one of my favourite children's authors, I was not much help here. I have most of her work in Dutch. of course. and her poem about the spider Sebastiaan is one I often
use in Dutch language classes.
Shame on me.
Agnes Boddington - very wet Elloughton UK and just about to set of for a craft fair.
www.sixpennybobbins.co.uk

Helen Clarke wrote:

Thank you to those of you who kindly provided suggestions as to the 
title/author in answer to my book question.  Apparently the answer is Abeltje 
by Annie M. G. Schmidt.  I will pass this information on to my relative - she 
will be thrilled to know the answer!  What a wonderful group of people we have 
on this list :-)




To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to