My e-mail address [EMAIL PROTECTED] has no trouble picking up spam.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patty Dowden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: [lace-chat] Why Me


At 08:06 AM 8/30/2008, David in Ballarat wrote:
Dear Friends,
perhaps someone can explain to ME why I am being regarded as Spam.

When I changed my email address some time back now, I was advised by my server to include digits AND punctuation to make it much less likely to be harvested. Does that have anything to do with it?????

David in Ballarat

Hi David,

I do believe you hit the nail on the head! Nothing is more suspicious than digits and punctuation, willy-nilly. The reason your address won't be harvested is because it looks so much like the black hats that DO the harvesting.
Sigh... Outsmarting the bad guys is SO inverted.

Patty

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to