I use a free anti-virus programme called AVAST. Make sure you download the personal version.
I also have Spybot (another freeby) and ADAware from Lavasoft.
These are all free and updateable; and each one has a different function.

Agnes Boddington - Ellougthon UK

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I know the subject of protection programmes and firewalls has been discussed before but as I didn't need the information then I didn't keep any of it - and probably would have lost it when I changed PCs anyway. I need to install protection when the trial which came with my new PC expires. I believe some can be downloaded from the web. Can anyone recommend any to me, Please? Patricia in Wales
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to