Hi again, David...

And here's your like to purchase a DVD...

http://www.jdvds1994.com/sudvd19mowch.html

Clay

David in Ballarat wrote:
Dear Friends,
I am trying to find a website to download the 1970s movie called "Sunshine" - about a young mother who dies from cancer.

Unfortunately there were too many other "sunshine" events going on in the 70s and so I need a little more detail - such as who were the stars? I think the main man was Ryan Somebody, and certainly "Sunshine on my shoulder" was the hit song from the movie.

Or am I messing that up with "Love Story" - which I don't want?

Any help appreciated
David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to