Why not?
I am dutch, so should be able to vote over there, I lived in the USA for 3 years, and live in the UK. That should give me voting rights in all three territories. Maybe I could actually influence something (not sure what though).
Anyway, Tamara, go for it! I'll wave at your victory parade.
Agnes

Sue Duckles wrote:
Do you think it's because they don't trust you not to spoil your vote Agnes?? I mean, I don't think you can vote for them all!!

Tamara, I LOVE IT!!

Sue in EY
On 14 Oct 2008, at 16:08, Agnes Boddington wrote:

Hello Tamara

I would vote for you .... cannot think of anyone better.
However, as I have no voting rights in your or in my adopted country or even in my own country, I am afraid you'll have to rig the vote. Others have done it before you, so
nothing to be scared of.

Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to