Hello Sherry

SMP lace sells packs of plain bobbins specifically for painting.
Their website is: www.smplace.co.uk/index.htm
Go to catalogue > bobbins > and they are there (3 different types).
The thing you must consider also is that the bobbins should not have been waxed or polished in any way, as the paint won't hold. these have not and we recently used them at a bobbin painting class at our
lace meeting.

Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK

Celtic Dream Weaver wrote:
  I went to look at Makit bobbins and looked in their catalog. The type of 
bobbins I see there are not what I was thinking of. Does anybody else know of 
where plain bobbins can be bought?  Or even bobbins that are turned differently 
than the one I see mostly please contact me. I am willing to pay.
   Sherry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to