FW: Ain't love grand!!









Wife:                'What are you doing?'
Husband :          Nothing.
Wife :                'Nothing...?  You've been reading our marriage 
certificate for an hour.'
Husband :         'I was looking for the expiry date.'

------------------------------
Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'
Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'
Wife : 'Yes or no.'
-------------------------------
Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet.  Why?'
Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how great, I look at your 
picture and the problem disappears.'
Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?'
Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can 
there be greater than this one?'
--------------------------------------------------------
Stress Reliever Girl:
'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and 
lighten your burden.'
Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or 
troubles.'
Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'
----------------------------
Son: ' Mum, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me 
to give up my seat to a lady.'
Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'
Son: 'But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'
________________________________
A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my 
father hadn't left me a fortune?'
'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, NO MATTER 
WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'
------------------------------------------------------------
Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever
The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'
-------------------------------
A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty 
face or my sexy body?'
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humour!'

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to