I wish to buy a (set of, perhaps) teach yourself Spanish CD, that I can
listen to consciously and also play as background in the car to absorb more
subliminally.  I have been procrastinating for a while, trying to decide which
is
best, and just thought 'arachne' will know.   How does the rest of the world
manage without arachne?

What is making me undecided is that I am very aware of the difference in
pronunciation between European and American Spanish.  As I want to be able to
communicate better in Spain it is very important to me that whichever one I
get
has the correct pronunciation for Europe.  As far as I can see there is no
indication 'on the box' showing which market a particular recording is aimed
at.

Please can any of you that have used these CDs let me know which version they
are recorded in (so I can count them in or out for consideration), and also
if anyone has a particular one they would recommend.   At the moment all I
have
are lace teaching words, please / thank you, hello / goodbye and hardly any
more, so I need a beginners level, but am happy to buy a set that would take
me
on a bit further rather than literally just package holiday basics!

Jacquie in England

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to