David - those plates are perfect for you!! And when you're ripping around in that black VW, no one will have to wonder who it is behind the Foster Grants!!

Clay

David in Ballarat wrote:
Dear Friends,
Yesterday I finally got myself a new 2nd hand car (2006 VW Polo Match - black)

I went straight away and found out how to get personalized plates and have ordered them today. Pity I didn't do it a couple of years ago when we were discussing this issue here. They've gone up a couple of hundred dollars since.

I had always meant to get what Avital suggested and they are now on the way

"LACEXY" - with its triple entendre.

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].


To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to