I hope this is not classed as being political, just tongue-in-cheek

Gordon Brown is my shepherd,
I shall not work.
He leadeth me beside still factories.
He restoreth my faith in the Conservative Party.
He guideth me in the path of unemployment.
Yea, though I wait for my dole, I own the bank that refuses me.
Brown has annointed my income with taxes.
My expenses runneth over my income..
Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of his term.
From henceforth we will live all the days of our Lives in a rented home with an overseas landlord.
I am glad I am British.
I am glad I am free.
But I wish I was a dog, And Brown was a tree.... AMEN.

Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to