Well, it just goes to show!!! Some of us would rather make lace than toil over a hot stove all day!!

Clay

Helen Bell wrote:
Devon,

Can I come and huddle with you in the street too? :-)

I have a decent recipe for French onion soup - and it'll make me even more
of a heretic since it's from an Australian Woman's Weekly cookbook, so it's
an Australian version of a French classic.  But it has some sherry in it and
I think it calls for gruyere cheese and not cheddar, so it's not a total
abomination. :-)

French onion soup sounds really good today.  Might have to go and get some
onions and bacon and make some for dinner one night.  My 2 child units don't
care for it, but DH enjoys it occasionally.

And don't ask me how I make my gumbo, coz it'll make me even worse of a
heretic :-)
Helen,  Aussie in Duvall, WA

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].


To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to