**A man who just died is delivered to a local mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.**

*   *

** The *
* female blonde mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would like the *
* body dressed.  She points out that the man does look good in the *
* black suit he is already wearing.*
* *
* The widow, however, says that she *
* always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants him *
* in a blue suit.  She gives the **blonde mortician a blank check and she *
* says, 'I don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue *
* suit for the viewing.'*
* *
* The woman returns the next day for the *
* wake.  To her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous *
* blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him *
* perfectly.*
* *
* She says to the mortician, 'Whatever this cost, I'm very *
* satisfied.  You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful.  How *
* much did you spend?  To her astonishment, the blonde mortician *
* presents her with the blank check.*
* *
*   There's no charge,' she *
* says.*
* *
* No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit!' she says.*
* *
*   Honestly, ma'am,' the blonde *
* says, 'it cost nothing.  You see a deceased gentleman of about your *
* husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was *
* wearing an attractive blue suit.  I asked his wife if she minded him *
* going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no *
* difference as long as he looked nice.'*
* ****

**

*
*   So I just switched *
* the heads.'**

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to